Introduction To .Net Framework
- We firstly begin with the Introduction of .Net Framework, The Common Language Run Time and .Net Class Framework.
Introduction of Visual studio
- Its concept and components like Solution Explorer, References, Assembly Information Screen, The Properties Window and The New Code Window.
- Arrays, Collections, and Enumerations, Assemblies, Comparison, Functions, Loops and Branching, Properties, Scope, Types of Type Conversion, etc.
- Variable, Data Types, Reference Types, Object Oriented Terminology, Working with Objects, Creating Classes, Overloading Methods, Constructors, Shared Methods, Operator Overloading, etc.
Inheritance and Interface Specialization & generalization
- Inheritance and Interface Specialization & generalization, implement inheritance, polymorphism, object interface, interface methods, etc.
- Generics Generics Types, Generics Methods and Creating Generics.
Namespace Namespace, Common Namespace, Importing Namespace, Referencing Namespaces and Creating own Namespaces.
- Troubleshooting Error handling, Structured Exception Handling, Error logging, Debugging and Tracing.
Web And Windows Forms
- Web Form Intrinsic Controls, Data Binding and Dynamic Controls.
Windows Forms Controls, Dialogs and Dynamic Controls will be covered in detail.
- Data access with ADO.NET Architecture Enhancements, .Net Data Providers, DataSet Components and Building Data Access Components.
- Requirements analysis of Project
- Project code Execution
- Project Testing
- Deployment of Website
Working with .NET Technology
- Introduction to .NET
- Understanding the CLR
- Understanding the Framework
- Working with Visual Studio 2008
ADO .Net with SQL Server 2005/2008
- Introduction to Management Studio
- Working with LINQ
- SQL Statements
- Creating and using Views
- Stored Procedures
- Transaction Management
- Creating and Using Triggers
- Database Programming with ADO.NET
- Inter operatiability
Web Programming with ASP.NET
- Web Programming Concepts
- Hyper Text Markup Language
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Designing Models of the Web Forms
- Working with Server Controls
- Validation Controls in ASP.NET
- Intrinsic Objects under ASP.NET
- State Management
- Data Binding and Reporting
- Merging contents of a page in Web Forms
- Mailing with ASP.NET
- Uploading files
- Creating Auto changeable Ads
- Skins and Themes
- Web Services
- WPF with C#
- WCF with C#
- Working with Reflection
- Creating Client/Server Applications with Remoting
- AJAX with ASP.NET
- Security in ASP.NET Applications
- Globalization and Localization
- Create and using the Crystal Reports